Author Topic: Best of Craigslist  (Read 282 times)

Offline I_HATE_PETA

• You Can't Spell Slaughter Without Laughter
  • Iím an advocate for the veggies that peta tortures
Best of Craigslist
« on: February 03, 2012, 04:07 pm »
http://www.craigslist.org/about/best/nyc/1170080841.html

I took your purse and felt a connection - m4wDate: 2009-05-14, 3:06AM EDT
Tuesday night around 11:30. On 53rd btw 1st and 2nd. You came out of the subway and I followed you. You looked over your shoulder, saw me and started walking faster. I ran up, grabbed your arm, took your purse and ran away. I heard you yelling for help but let's be honest, this is New York. The only way people would come running is if you yelled "Free Weed!"

I've done many a snatch-and-grab but no one has ever stuck in my mind like you. There was a quick moment when our eyes met that I felt something strong. I think you felt it too. If I wasn't so shy (or so committing a crime) I would have asked your name. I, of course, later got your name from your drivers license. So Jennifer if you'd like to get together for a drink sometime get back to me.

Oh, and I can give you back your purse. Your credit cards are still there but I spent the cash (sorry). And my room mate took your tampons. I don't know what he does with them but he always takes the tampons. If it works out between us I'll totally buy you some new ones ;-)

http://www.craigslist.org/about/best/pit/1145392897.html
Woman to sit in my bath tub full of noodles, wearing a bathing suit.

Date: 2009-04-29, 1:39AM EDT

I will pay you $1 USD to sit in my bathtub full of noodles while you wear a one piece bathing suit.

I will not be home, nor will anyone else while you do this.

I will leave the key for you, and you will sit at your leisure.

I will require at least a 5 minutes stay.

A neighbor will watch the front door from across the street and using a supplied stopwatch, will time your entry and departure.

Please supply your own footwear.

The noodles will be cooked, and therefore slippery.

DO NOT bring any sauce. I will season the pasta after I return home prior to dinner.

http://www.craigslist.org/about/best/bal/1393232597.html 
I GOT SOMEONES DEAD GRANDMOTHER IN URN

Date: 2009-09-26, 9:46AM EDT

SHE WAS IN A STORAGE LOCKER NONE OF HER FAMILY WANT HER, SO IM OFFERING HER TO YOU AT A DISCOUNT PRICE, ASHES ARE STARTING TO LEAK FROM BOTTOM, I DID DROP HER,
I ALSO GOT HER PHOTOS
SHE WAS APROX 67 YEARS OLD, 170 POUNDS, 5'7
THIS MIGHT BE THE BEST PIECE OF ASH YOULL EVER GET
I GOT TO DO SOMETHING WITH HER NO FUNERAL HOME WILL TAKE HER,
THIS WILL BE GREAT FOR HALLOWEEN
SHE IS IN A BLACK URN APROX 10" HIGH X 5 X 5 WITH BRASS PRAYING HANDS
GREAT PIECE FOR YOUR MANTAL
YES YOU CAN SELL ANYTHING DEAD AS LONG AS YOU DIDNT KILL THEM
A FRIEND OF MINE JUST SOLD A SKULL ON E-BAY [/size][/font]
To give a child animal products is a form of child abuse ~Neal Barnard {Child abuse I can support}

Our campaigns are always geared towards children and they always will be ~Dan Matthews

[I see] a spark of hope in every broken window, every torched police car ~Joshua Harper

If you donít know an answer, a fact, a statistic, then ... make it up on the spot ~Paul Watson {HOW CAN PEOPLE NOT LAUGH AT YOU}

Poorly Educated Teen Activists.

We are never happy until we learn to laugh at ourselves ~Dorothy Dix

* H$U$

Thinking of donating to H$U$?

Someone who takes Wendy Malick or Wayne Pacelle up on their infomercial request for "just $19 dollars a month" will pay HSUS $228 over the course of a year. Of that, just $1.03 will reach a pet shelter.

Change Look

Forum Default

Permanently