Author Topic: Three naked women no match for hockey game  (Read 4222 times)

Offline no picture

Three naked women no match for hockey game
« on: February 17, 2010, 08:27 am »
On the night seemingly everyone was wrapping themselves in the Canadian flag with the hockey tournament of all hockey tournaments set to start,Sable Martin was making like Lady Godiva, with only her long, brown locks dangling down to cover her breasts, a banner protesting the seal hunt obscuring her "front bits."

She's made her stand on the steps of the Vancouver Art Gallery in the heart of downtown. The 26-year-old literature major at Langara College is joined by her roommate Jean and their friend T.
The three of them met to discuss strategy and get their courage just as Canada was beginning to assert themselves against Norway.

After a tense first Canada had scored a couple of quick goals. You could keep score by the crowd - a few hundred at least - gathered alongRobson Street, watching the game on a pair of big screen televisions attached to a CTV remote broadcast location. Every goal brought a roar from one direction; echoed by another crowd at another bank of televisions a few streets over.

Martin and her friends were determined to make themselves stand out,though, and were committed to taking their clothes off to do it.

The crowd a block over was roaring again. Canada's traditional bludgeoning of Norway was well underway. 
Sable seemed unruffled at the lack of a ripple cause by her and herfriends unveiling as the hockey tournament of all hockey tournaments finally got started.

http://www.ctvolympics.ca/news-centre/newsid=44145.html
The animal rights movement's main goal is not, and never has been, to save or help animals. This is only done to give animal rights the appearance of legitimacy. Its mission is to market its philosophy and lifestyle to the public. A lifestyle which is predicated on the belief  that the life of a rat deserves the same moral consideration as the life of a child.

Offline Sugar Magnolia

Re: Three naked women no match for hockey game
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2010, 09:05 am »
Well, that accomplished nothing. Stupid ARA.
When buying and selling are controlled by legislation, the first things to be bought and sold are legislators.
P. J. O'Rourke

Experience teaches us to be most on our guard
 to protect liberty when the government's purposes are beneficent.
Louis D. Brandeis

"Humility is not thinking less of yourself. It's thinking of yourself less."
C.S. Lewis

Mel

« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2010, 10:01 am »
OK, these women think that Canadians are going to ignore hockey, their national sport and the one gold they're craving over all others - for them?

Seriously, bad enough you don't know everything about the seal hunt; you don't know anything about Canada. Even I knew that it'd been dumb to have anyone but Wayne Gretzsky light the cauldron outdoors as well as be the final torch bearer in the Olympics.

In all honesty, PETA needs to cut their losses here and leave before one of them gets hypothermia or possibly gets beaten up if they try to make a more active protest during a hockey game. (I don't advocate either, but as I said, hockey is big there and add alcohol, there could be trouble, and no one - even naive young ones like these women, deserve to potentially be harmed).

Betty Blowtorch

« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2010, 01:51 pm »
 :D

"discuss strategy"...

laughing4.gif--- yeah, sooo much "strategy" invloved.

Hockey > Naked women

Offline doglady

• Exploiting animals since 1954
  • peta-sucks.com janitor
  • P.E.T.A. Phony Exasperating Tiresome Assholes
« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2010, 02:20 pm »

I'm sur it gave the ladis concernd somthing to talk to talk about  (how they "mad a diffrnce) and I bt there wer a few guys who wer willing to sacrific a little hocky time to ogle th nakd bodies.
Never hit your mother with a shovel.  It will leave a dull impression on her mind.

“In the end we will conserve only what we love.
We will love only what we understand.
We will understand only what we are taught.”
Baba Dioum

“The natural history programmes you do must cost an awful lot of money and you’re using it to show this sort of thing. It would be much better if you took that money and used it to train lions to eat grass.”
Excerpt from a letter someone wrote to Sir David Attenborough

Save a carrot: Eat a bunny

Mel

« Reply #5 on: February 17, 2010, 02:55 pm »
Yeah, but oogling bodies and animal rights are oxymorons. Seriously, I think people think PETA is now an acronym for "Pretty Earthgirls' Tits and Ass" and not what it really means without the stuff they pull.

(Yes, I have even thought this myself, and I'm straight).

Offline Rayndrop

• Old Timer
« Reply #6 on: February 18, 2010, 12:35 pm »
"As long as people are seeing what we're doing," shesaid. "Today is a day for fun. I don't want to ruin it for any one. Butpeople should be aware, Canada's not perfect."True. But its hockey team looked pretty damn good, winning 8-0. Sable could take up the cause for Norway next.

Ahaha, but the point of Canada not being perfect could stem up more from our political agenda then AR.

They simply weren't interested in a hockey and mistakenly assumed that no other Canadian would be. Everyone can gawk at naked women other night, Olympic Hockey nights only come once in a while. And like that one passerby said, the women got his attention but as soon as he seen their sign, they lost their appeal.  :redface:

They probably could have received more attention another night, poor planning and thought process but that's what happens when you deny your body meat and probably fail to research proper vitamin alternatives.  :)

Offline CanadianBacon

• Newly Joined
« Reply #7 on: February 20, 2010, 09:38 pm »
should have gone down and said,"If you let me fuck you I'll join your cause."  :sausage:

Offline Pollock

• PS Official Whatever
  • Animal Welfare Advocate
  • Which one am I?
« Reply #8 on: February 22, 2010, 12:22 pm »
Somehow, after the loss to the US last night, I suspect these women are the last thing on the minds of Canadian hockey fans.
Animals are animals, they are not little people in fur coats.

Incests like all Sweets.

Offline Acer

• No need for a title.
  • Old Timer
« Reply #9 on: February 22, 2010, 05:03 pm »

It made the news.  That's all PeTA cares about.
The human race divides politically into those who want people to be controlled and those who have no such desire. — Robert A. Heinlein

Those who are too smart to engage in politics are punished by being governed by those who are not.  Plato

Offline BreastfeedswithBikers

• After Ellie's wooden spoons
  • Old Timer
  • Breastfeed a Biker they like it
« Reply #10 on: February 22, 2010, 05:12 pm »
so what if someone suffered hypo thermia the seals matter, sad.  It makes me wanna hunt a seal just for spite
Mistress Astute Runs with Scissors!!!! Is almost always 1/2 tongue in cheek!!!!

If this Behavior continues,  I will enact a longterm suspension of lifeskills............starting with breathing!!

Support your Local Prostitue.

* H$U$

Thinking of donating to H$U$?

Someone who takes Wendy Malick or Wayne Pacelle up on their infomercial request for "just $19 dollars a month" will pay HSUS $228 over the course of a year. Of that, just $1.03 will reach a pet shelter.

Change Look

Forum Default

Permanently