Author Topic: How to tell if someone is a gypsy: Psychic says that you are cursed; wants money  (Read 1221 times)

Offline Winsor

• Global Moderator
  • Winsor's Shadow
Santa Clara D.A. Hunts Psychic Fortune Teller
Woman Accused Of Bilking $450K To 'Cleanse Evil'

POSTED: 10:37 am PST November 26, 2007
UPDATED: 11:39 am PST November 26, 2007

SAN JOSE, Calif. -- The Santa Clara County District Attorney's office is looking for people who may have given money to an alleged psychic who is accused of stealing almost half a million dollars from a client.

Lola Miller, also known as Donna Miller or Miss Donna, worked in the area around Santana Row before she fled the South Bay in 2005, said Assistant District Attorney Steve Gibbons with the Santa Clara County District Attorney's office.

Miller lived at 327 Baywood Avenue and 341 Cypress Avenue, both in San Jose, Gibbons said.

Miller has been charged with grand theft in an amount over $150,000, Gibbons said.

The charges allege that she obtained almost $450,000 from a San Jose woman between August 2004 and March 2005.

After reading the victim’s fortune, Miller told the victim that she and some of her family members were cursed and that she needed to pay money to have the evil cleansed, Gibbons said.

She also verbally threatened the victim, according to the charges.

The victim gave Miller about $350,000 in cash and another $95,000 in goods and services.

The District Attorney's office encourages anyone who has given money to Lola Miller to please contact investigator Dennis Brookins at 408-792-2581, or the local law enforcement agency.

http://www.nbc11.com/news/14694886/detail.html

Link also has her pic.
"If you necro one more thread, I will shit on your lawn."

Offline Roppi

• more booze!
  • Old Timer
  • no direction home
    • www.facebook.com/roppir
I fucking hate gypsies, muggy good for nothing cunts, either stealing, getting drunk in the middle of the week, or picking fights with people minding their own business. And then whining about being discriminated! But I wonder just how they succeed in their shoplifting, when FOLLOWED through the store, do their women have kids under their dresses or something?

WORKING CLASS PRIDE
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ULAAuq-kyRA[/youtube]

Offline Donatien Alphonse François

• Your local unlucky schmuck
  • Get a Life Club
  • S'up?
Wait, wait, wait.  You're actually annoyed that they get drunk in the middle of the week while your precious raggers do the same?

On-topic: Scammers are soooo funny.

Offline Winsor

• Global Moderator
  • Winsor's Shadow
I fucking hate gypsies, muggy good for nothing cunts, either stealing, getting drunk in the middle of the week, or picking fights with people minding their own business. And then whining about being discriminated! But I wonder just how they succeed in their shoplifting, when FOLLOWED through the store, do their women have kids under their dresses or something?

Same here. One of my good-for-nothing aunts fell in love with a gypsy, married, got pregnant, and then he ran off after promising all these things for her when the baby was born. She went to the family and the entire family had moved out of their apartment. The worst was my dad's aunt who married a gypsy and had 8 kids (no multiple births) and the guy didn't work except for odd jobs and they were on welfare. And she knew beforehand that he didn't have a job.

There was something in my newspaper a few months ago mentioning gypsies and crimes. Psychic convincing that you are cursed and need money to take off curse, those that said they will do some repair on your property; you refuse and they do it anyways half-assed and then demand payment; the 'pushers' aka. a gypsy pushes their way into the house to distract you while another gypsy slips into the house and runs around to steal stuff.

Those are the ones that I can remember.
"If you necro one more thread, I will shit on your lawn."

Offline Roppi

• more booze!
  • Old Timer
  • no direction home
Wait, wait, wait.  You're actually annoyed that they get drunk in the middle of the week while your precious raggers do the same?

On-topic: Scammers are soooo funny.
raggers get drunk in the middle of the week?

WORKING CLASS PRIDE

Offline Roppi

• more booze!
  • Old Timer
  • no direction home
wow, are gypsies the same in america? Lol! I was attacked by a drunken gypsy wanker once, fucker was at least 40 years old but thought it'd be a good idea to go smack a teenager, the worthless dreg drinks every day, he stands outside the liquor store every day waiting for them to open, then he buys himself a bottle or ten and drinks it all as soon as he gets out the store, what a fucking waste of life and space... His wife is the stereotypical ugly old gypsy hag with the traditional gypsy dress:

the dresses are fucking full of pockets inside for stealing, some gypsy-finnish friend organisation had an exhibiton of gypsy culture at the local art centre, fuckers where so dumb they didn't understand shit going on about how they're not thieves et.c. then I looked inside under a dress they had there, fucking full o' secret pockets! Not stealing are they? fuck that for a laugh, I'm probably being really mean now, and some poor gyspy behaving like a normal person would be upset over this, because he/she knows it's sadly true...

WORKING CLASS PRIDE

* H$U$

Thinking of donating to H$U$?

Someone who takes Wendy Malick or Wayne Pacelle up on their infomercial request for "just $19 dollars a month" will pay HSUS $228 over the course of a year. Of that, just $1.03 will reach a pet shelter.

Change Look

Forum Default

Permanently