Author Topic: Gun Mythology 101  (Read 6117 times)

Offline General Logic

• The Guy With The Gun.
  • Internet Addict
Re: Gun Mythology 101
« Reply #30 on: February 27, 2007, 06:03 pm »

Quote from: HunterCO on Today at 03:25:27 AM
Yeah I know since I own one!

I need photos. You seem to have a vast armory full of full auto and exotic weaponry. I'd like to see them.

No the current bolts are as they have always been unless it is a Colt. Colt is the only one to make a "C" carrier. The others have gave a radius to it but it is still by design an SP1 carrier.

My DPMS bolt is a "C" bolt wise ass.

In other words you have no idea what the fuck your talking about but you have to pretend like every other jack off on this site?????

Pretend what? That I know about firearms? I do. Thats a well established fact here on PeTA SUCKS. Any semiautomatic firearm can be made to fire fully automatically if it is altered. Simple fact HunterCunter. You seem distressed to be here. Perhaps you would feel better if you fucked off and died? Just a thought.

LMFAO did you by chance hold the plans to the G19's I know a lot of people in the class 3 world that would love to get a hold of those plans LMFAO

G19? No. >THIS<? Yes. Interchanges with all Glock models.
U.S. Patent # 5.705.763 genius, pass it around your imaginary friends in the Class III world you wish you belonged to.
Again you are owned, sucks to be you cause you're sooo dumb.

Really no shit??? it just so happens I shot it and a friend has one not to mention you support every other fucking thing that violates are rights....soooo tell me why not this ??

*sigh.."Violates are rights"? What are you blithering about now you jabbering buffoon? You didn't fire one, you have never seen one and you are lying about having a friend period much less one that has this stock.

No shit??? Let me guess you went to college to learn that. LMFAO

The name of this thread is GUN MYTHS 101. I gave yet another myth. Where are your contributions to the discussion?

There ya go Tiny Dancer. I replied to your insane retorts. Now try to focus on keeping this thread on topic rather than derailing it.
Thanks,
A REAL gun lover.

Gun Myth: Banning guns will reduce crime.

Offline HunterCO

• Newly Joined
« Reply #31 on: March 01, 2007, 02:11 am »

I need photos. You seem to have a vast armory full of full auto and exotic weaponry. I'd like to see them.

Sure here is a pic of a small piece of what I have took the pic tonight on the island in my kitchen I am sure you will dismiss it as BS but that kind of seems to be the theme of this site is.

I have no doubt you will come up with some excuse like assman but this is just a small piece of my collection You asked for a pic now you have it. I took it just for you big guy now if only you can talk assman into his end of the bargin so I don't have to stare at the fucking arch on the 17th. I really want to get my ass kicked and all the people on this site are rooting for him to kick my ass.  :113:

My DPMS bolt is a "C" bolt wise ass.[/quote]

Realy since when? DPMS never made a C carrier get over your self! :109:

Pretend what? That I know about firearms? I do. Thats a well established fact here on PeTA SUCKS. Any semiautomatic firearm can be made to fire fully automatically if it is altered. Simple fact HunterCunter. You seem distressed to be here. Perhaps you would feel better if you fucked off and died? Just a thought.

No need to pretend you don't know shit plain and simple what more needs to be said????

G19? No. >THIS<? Yes. Interchanges with all Glock models.
U.S. Patent # 5.705.763 genius, pass it around your imaginary friends in the Class III world you wish you belonged to.
Again you are owned, sucks to be you cause you're sooo dumb.

LMFAO really is that the best you can come up with I always thought you were smarter than that ..........ooooh well guess not. Never fear you are on the one and only site you can fit in. I guess there is a place for everybody.

*sigh.."Violates are rights"? What are you blithering about now you jabbering buffoon? You didn't fire one, you have never seen one and you are lying about having a friend period much less one that has this stock.

Take a look at this pic on the far left is a Akins this was from our CO silencer shoot once again you look like an ass the gun on the far left is an Akins try again little man.

The name of this thread is GUN MYTHS 101. I gave yet another myth. Where are your contributions to the discussion?

Scroll up and look at number 10 and 11... so what next???

There ya go Tiny Dancer. I replied to your insane retorts. Now try to focus on keeping this thread on topic rather than derailing it.
Thanks,
A REAL gun lover.

On the contrary you made a fool of your self you are talking about something you know nothing about.

Gun Myth: Banning guns will reduce crime.

Well I can't disagree with that but why dont you kick assman in the ass since I am the one to buy plane tickets so he can kick my my ass and I wan't my moneys worth.

Offline kevthebassman

• The Deer Slayer
  • Old Timer
« Reply #32 on: March 01, 2007, 03:00 am »
I have no doubt you will come up with some excuse like assman but this is just a small piece of my collection You asked for a pic now you have it. I took it just for you big guy now if only you can talk assman into his end of the bargin so I don't have to stare at the fucking arch on the 17th. I really want to get my ass kicked and all the people on this site are rooting for him to kick my ass.  :113:

I drew you a fucking map, what more do you want?  Me to pick you up at the airport in a limo?

Here's a link to the map I drew you: http://peta-sucks.com/smf/index.php/topic,20595.msg314345.html#msg314345

And here is the post, complete with the map:

I'll make you a fucking map, since you can't seem to get this through your fucking head.  I'll even put a little red path on it for you to follow so you don't get lost.

Now, this is the six flags exit off of I-44.  It says 'Six Flags Road' and the idiot tourists can find it, so I certainly hope you can.

Is that clear enough for you?  Just bring your ass on down to the end of that road.  Park your shit in the gravel turnaround at the bottom.

I notice that you were here on the forums and posting, but didn't have the balls to post in the thread.  Did you think you could just go to a different part of the forum and have people forget all your big talk?

Now, if you still wish to prove that you are not the limp-dicked sodomy addict that you seem to be, you know EXACTLY where to find me.  If you need more direction than that, just google Six Flags and get directions to the St. Louis park, this is the exact same interstate exit. 

I need to know when you want me to be there.  Also a pic of the tickets (with arrival date and destination visible) would be nice, so I can tell if you are just jacking me around or not.

Now, on a different note:  GL, have I ever shown you my blackhawk helicopter and my sherman tank?  They're pretty badass, I got some pics right here.

BAD HOTLINK REMOVED.

Now, if I wanted to be like HunterCO, I could upload them to my imageshack from the websites that I found the pictures on, but that would take more effort than I really care to put in.

EDIT: I forgot, this is my gun collection.

And I also found HunterCO's website.  It's pretty cool.  http://www.realinternetmafia.com/articles/guns/
« Last Edit: March 17, 2007, 11:00 am by frogmommy »

Mmmmmmm, tasty.

Samuel Adams, speech at the Philadelphia State House, August 1, 1776:
"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen."

Offline Wisconsin

• Official PeTA-Sucks flirt
  • Get a Life Club
  • Given the dog a bone
« Reply #33 on: March 01, 2007, 03:17 am »
 :48:     :113:
Fuck you liberals

Medium Rare

« Reply #34 on: March 01, 2007, 07:48 am »
Goodbye Hunter.

Enjoy the next 3 or 4 days off.
« Last Edit: March 01, 2007, 10:23 am by CunterHO »

Offline londonandlawson

• Old Timer
« Reply #35 on: March 01, 2007, 09:02 am »
 :104:

Medium Rare

« Reply #36 on: March 01, 2007, 09:22 am »
Now, on a different note:  GL, have I ever shown you my blackhawk helicopter and my sherman tank?  They're pretty badass, I got some pics right here.

Nice tank you have there Kev. Hey, is that machine gun on top FA (Hey! I can use catchy acronyms too, LOL)? Why type of ammo are you using for the main gun? Can you publish the stats on the ammo so I can flame you for it?

Offline londonandlawson

• Old Timer
« Reply #37 on: March 01, 2007, 09:36 am »
Pssshhhh all of you are small potatoes....check out my ride
« Last Edit: March 01, 2007, 09:39 am by londonandlawson »

Offline kevthebassman

• The Deer Slayer
  • Old Timer
« Reply #38 on: March 01, 2007, 12:57 pm »

Nice tank you have there Kev. Hey, is that machine gun on top FA (Hey! I can use catchy acronyms too, LOL)? Why type of ammo are you using for the main gun? Can you publish the stats on the ammo so I can flame you for it?

Yeah, the TC's gun is a FA 30 cal browning.  It's pretty sweet, I got like 4 or 5 of them laying around.

The main gun is a 75mm gun, I use the HE shells for elk hunting, the sabots for deer.  It's alright, if your a newbie.  I have an 88mm gun on my Tiger tank. 

Mmmmmmm, tasty.

"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen."

Medium Rare

« Reply #39 on: March 01, 2007, 01:12 pm »
BAD HOTLINK REMOVED

Yeah, the TC's gun is a FA 30 cal browning.  It's pretty sweet, I got like 4 or 5 of them laying around.

The main gun is a 75mm gun, I use the HE shells for elk hunting, the sabots for deer.  It's alright, if your a newbie.  I have an 88mm gun on my Tiger tank. 

I have some of those .30's laying around also, but I have more of them. I can shoot accurate head shots out to about 3000 yards with mine.

I prefer the armor piercing rounds for the elk. I am so accurate that I can make any shot you call out with mine. I had a Tiger Tank, but I sold it to upgrade to the King Tiger since it had a better 88mm gun on it. I liker to use the KT (catchy huh) to shot at coyote's with.

I also like the MG 42's that I had installed on the KT. Mine shoots over 300,000 rounds per minute. I had the range on it extended (can't tell you how though, it's a secret) so it shoots farther than the Browning .50 cal MG.

My KT is also faster than your Sherman.
« Last Edit: March 17, 2007, 11:01 am by frogmommy »

Offline SaFire™

• EVERYTIME YOU TOUCH YOURSELF, god SMOTES A PENGUIN!
  • Old Timer
  • COUSIN? ISNT THAT HILBILLY FOR WIFE!?!
    • Myspace
« Reply #40 on: March 01, 2007, 01:13 pm »
 :45:

Offline PeTArd Trapper

• Old Timer
  • Save a groundhog, shoot a PeTArd...
« Reply #41 on: March 01, 2007, 01:33 pm »
LOL at all of you!

is this a gun myth?  :96:

He he he

BTW I hate hollow points on raccoons, too big an exit hole- lol yeah an exit hole- theres another gun myth debunked " hollow points prevent bullet exit"

And history channel is kickass, I watched the international history channel last night on the automatic pistols, night before was on magnums on the reg hist channel, anyone wanna try my .500 express rifle?

"Bodymore, Murderland" ( "The Wire")

Medium Rare

« Reply #42 on: March 01, 2007, 04:21 pm »
I've shot more racoons than you nad everyone else on this board put together. With one bulet. Shooting backwards over my shoulder. While sound asleep.

Offline kevthebassman

• The Deer Slayer
  • Old Timer
« Reply #43 on: March 01, 2007, 05:24 pm »
Yeah, those KT's are nice, but I prefer my 105mm self-propelled howitzer.  I like the extra knockdown power, and I don't really need all the armor of the KT, since I make the kill on the first shot, every time, out to 17 miles.

I really don't use all that stuff that much though.  I do all my elk, elephant, and tank killing with a .22LR.  It's all you need when you can shoot as good as I can, and it's got plenty of knock-down power, almost 20ft/lbs of energy at 3 miles, which is my usual shooting distance with the .22.

My usual loads for the .22 30 grains of powder, and that's it.  I don't need bullets.  The bang and sheer force of my will is what kills the animal/tank/kid on my lawn.

Mmmmmmm, tasty.

Offline General Logic

• The Guy With The Gun.
  • Internet Addict
« Reply #44 on: March 01, 2007, 05:34 pm »
Sure here is a pic of a small piece of what I have took the pic tonight on the island in my kitchen I am sure you will dismiss it as BS but that kind of seems to be the theme of this site is.

Nice toys. We should all be so lucky.

Realy since when? DPMS never made a C carrier get over your self! :109:

Mine now has the full circle carrier since I replaced the open style it came with. Now whether or not the dealer I bought it from traded out the original for the open style it had when I opened it up I can't tell you. My OA also had the "C" carrier but it was a mutt so that figures. I swapped it out of both. Apparently the open style gets put into a lot of ARs by guys wanting to make a dime off guys like me at gunnshows. I traded out the "C" bolt to the guy I bought the DPMS from before I left his booth. Cost me the open bolt and $40. You can believe what you want Hunter, you or your opinion no longer matter to me.

No need to pretend you don't know shit plain and simple what more needs to be said????

Citing an example would be a good start. I believe I have been pretty straight foreward in my posting on firearms here. You are the one and only member to have a problem with my posts(on firearms). I give my opinion based on what I have researched over the last 25+ years and what I know from firsthand knowledge be it Military or civilian. Again, your opinion of my knowledge is a moot point to me.

LMFAO really is that the best you can come up with I always thought you were smarter than that ..........ooooh well guess not. Never fear you are on the one and only site you can fit in. I guess there is a place for everybody.

You wanted to see the plans and proof of a full auto Glock that wasn't a factory model.. I provided you with both the site and the US Patent number for just such a thing. You want more? Look it up yourself. I have seen and held this device and seen the Patent in front of me. I have no photograph of this event but I assure you it occurred. believe it, don't believe it. I simply don't care.

Take a look at this pic on the far left is a Akins this was from our CO silencer shoot once again you look like an ass the gun on the far left is an Akins try again little man.

Yep, thats a 10/22 all right. I have one too. Mine just has the wood stock though. I dislike the Ramline folding stock. Too bulky for no good reason.

Scroll up and look at number 10 and 11... so what next???

And here I am looking at all the bitching your doing instead...

On the contrary you made a fool of your self you are talking about something you know nothing about.

Again I fail to see where I have misposted anything. You are picking fights with the members here who share your passion for firearms. Not too bright really. Maybe you just want to feel superior or something when no one here is better than any other. We all know what we know and no one is special. You pick on the more knowledge members the same way a rival male picks a fight with the another in a dogpack over pissing rights. Pretty gay way to be.

Well I can't disagree with that but why dont you kick assman in the ass since I am the one to buy plane tickets so he can kick my my ass and I wan't my moneys worth.

Because I don't care? I am pretty confident that if you show up he'll fight you though. He might win, he might lose but you'll get a fight for sure. He hates you as do some of the rest of us. You have knowledge and thats welcome here. You fail at fitting in. We all post what we can about what we know. If you want to post on a friendly topic we all like, feel free. Calling out the members here for no reason other than to start a fight with those you feel threatened by will get you banned as the useless and unwelcome member that you are now and always have been.

* H$U$

Thinking of donating to H$U$?

Someone who takes Wendy Malick or Wayne Pacelle up on their infomercial request for "just $19 dollars a month" will pay HSUS $228 over the course of a year. Of that, just $1.03 will reach a pet shelter.

Change Look

Forum Default

Permanently